• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by lobsterchurch

1. L

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

My father-in-law just gave me a 12 ga Mossy 500 with 28" AccuChoke barrel, J085xxx, so I'm thinking 1983, right? I didn't think they made accuchoke back then
  2. L

Replacing fixed choke barrel on older Mossberg 500

Nice, yeah, It would be great to find a deal like that. A new barrel and chokes are over half the price of a new gun. My wife says get a new gun, but I'm cheap, lol.
  3. L

I saw on the Mossberg website they have the Mossberg 500 12 ga 28" barrel with the accu-choke and comes with a set of three choke tubes, improved, modified and full which is just what I'd like, but I see they're out of stock.
  4. L

Thanks Ernst. Yeah, I was definitely hoping to get the accu-choke barrel that has the interchangeable chokes and also is made to handle steel shot.
  5. L

That is good news. Thank you Mossy
  6. L

I have a older gun with fixed modified choke barrel. The gun was made in about 1983. I was wondering if it's possible to replace the barrel with an accuchoke barrel so I can have more choke variety and use steel shot safely.
  7. L

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Mine's a J034xxx Mossberg 12ga, modified choke. I'm thinking somewhere around 1983?
Back