• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by luangtom

1. luangtom

Limbsaver for Hogue 14" stock?

Thanks for the help. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  2. luangtom

What I am looking for is if anyone has a bolt-on pad from Limbsaver for the Hogue 12" LOP butt-stock, not a slip-on. I do not wish to increase the LOP.
  3. luangtom

Thanks the info. I wrote this down for future reference. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  4. luangtom

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

Mossberg 590A1, 18.5", 6+1, Tri-rail , 1-18-2019, V0975XXX
  5. luangtom

Did you ever find the number of the LimbSaver pad you used?
  6. luangtom

Another one....

I recently purchased Mossberg #3. I had a straight 590, 20-in and a 590 Shockwave. I got myself the 18.5" 590A1 and put a Hogue 12" LOP butt-stock on it. I am a happy camper. I truly like Mossberg shotguns.
  7. luangtom

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Seems to be pretty much the going rate. Saw the same at the last gun show and at a LGS. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  8. luangtom

Georgia Members

Old man here located in NE Georgia.....
  9. luangtom

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

My son and I went out looking for Shockwaves today. I have my own and he looked to price one for himself. Man-oh-man are they varied in pricing out there. We went to a large Atlanta-area gun-show and they varied there in price from $369 up to $499 each at the same show. We then went to two local...
  10. luangtom

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Will do. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  11. luangtom

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

I, too, was in Vietnam. The "Hog" was an awesome and comforting device. I recently purchased a bag for the M240 barrel on that notorious site we all love to hate. I paid twelve-bucks for it. Will post my opinion on it once it is received. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  12. luangtom

ATF Whitepaper:

That is what worries me.... Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  13. luangtom

ATF Whitepaper:

While this is an old thread, I still wonder why CA citizens continue to tolerate this government behavior? I thought only a few districts contained the fruitcakes. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  14. luangtom

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Hunker down and God bless all. Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
  15. luangtom

Mossberg 590 Shock Wave

Where ya at in rural GA? We be in Hall County, on the Banks County line Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
Back