• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MaynardJamesKeenan

1. MaynardJamesKeenan

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Update: Progress on Urbino stock for our 930's This ^^^^^^^^.
  2. MaynardJamesKeenan

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

I wanted to buy accessories then realized how many owners opinions I was missing from my purchasing decisions. It's a double edged sword but I'm so thankful for this forum. Has taught me a lot. Sent from my iPhone 5
  3. MaynardJamesKeenan

The Original Mall Ninja!

One poster responded, ‘If Plan A is to take multiple .338 shots to the back, you really need to come up with a Plan B.” Needless to say, alot of folks started seriously wondering where this guy worked” HahahhHahahhahhahahahhahaha Sent from my iPhone 5
  4. MaynardJamesKeenan

930 charging handle issues

Hmm. Just bought it and installed just fine. You sure the grooves are facing you when you install? I'm not trying to be a smart ass. Sent from my iPhone 5
  5. MaynardJamesKeenan

trouble with new 930 spx

Dang Sent from my iPhone 5
  6. MaynardJamesKeenan

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Nice. Do you know if the LOP is the same with standard buttstock and PG version? Sent from my iPhone 5
  7. MaynardJamesKeenan

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Cleaning/Maintenance

930 SPX Elevator Upgrade/Enhancement for 3-Gun Tagged Sent from my iPhone 5
  8. MaynardJamesKeenan

Glock

OD G23 3rd gen 2010 w/ grip tape; FDE 4th Gen G19 serial number #**35!; 4th gen G19 with tlr 1, grip force adapter, undercut trigger guard, Ameripro Operator sights. All of them shoot like they are supposed to and I want more. Sent from my iPhone 5
  9. MaynardJamesKeenan

What is this TOOL you speak of? Grip tape. My first post. Thanks for the comments. Im already getting addicted to this forum. Sent from my iPhone 5
  10. MaynardJamesKeenan

Picked up for 525. Just put the sidearmor shell carrier. Worth every penny. Sent from my iPhone 5
Back