• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Mossberg500

1. M

Mossberg ATI Tactical #50431

Really appreciate all the tips. I'll definitely go hold some to see if the pistol grip is the way to go! Clearly I've got a lot to learn here, I'm going to study a bit on what all the different components are to a shotgun and see what I'd like to customize for appearance and functionality. I...
  2. M

Thank you all so much for the input. Yeah I definitely want that "tacti-cool" look vs just practical. I'm not too worried about cost, definitely want a reliable home defense build first, but also have that look of the ATI model too. Even if the heat shield does nothing, I really just like...
  3. M

Hello, new user here! I've been researching shotguns lately and came across this model: https://www.mossberg.com/product/500-ati-tactical-50431/ Looks like I'm a bit late to the party, it seems this model is now retired? Is it possible to recreate it, or something very close with separate...
Back