• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by mountainman

1. mountainman

Add-on flashlight recommendations?

Hi, I'm brand new here so I'm hardly an expert on this: My Mossberg 500 came with the Insight Tech Gear Fore-End Light with the following SKU: SD-021-SSOM-LFITNI It works very well and can be easily activated by either left or right handed shooters. It has the option of staying on or it also...
  2. mountainman

Greetings from Montana

Wow, thanks to everyone for the warm welcome and excellent advice for a concealed carry. You've given me a lot to think about and I really appreciate the help and recommendations. This sounds like a pretty friendly forum and I'm looking forward to learning more about all the various topics...
  3. mountainman

Greetings from Montana

Just now saw and heard about this website and quickly joined. I'm retired, former Army Veteran, living in a small (2,000) mountain town in Montana. Recently purchased a M500 Tactical Cruiser that I affectionately call "The Beast." This is my first ever shotgun with a pistol grip and it is...
Back