• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MP1SG

1. M

Shockwave Scabbard

I have the VooDoo tactical (OD Green) for my Shockwave, Its a perfect fit well and constructed. I am not concerned that the trigger is exposed, I don't generally grab a gun with my finger in the trigger guard anyway. I have a velcro side saddle which easily fits into the scabbard.
  2. M

Merry Christmas from Afghanistan my Shockwave friends!

Kalashnikitty God speed to you and your unit for a safe trip home. I've spent several christmas's down range so i feel your pain. Put doing gods work and its much much appreciated be safe 1SG Out
  3. M

Forend options looking for recommendations

craig actually that looks better than the nylon strap. Is that just a basic leather belt? I like the idea of the screws on the outside., well done very creative sir
  4. M

Slugs and shockwave

Forrest Oh Ok, thanks for the insight (Sarcasm noted) at 500 yds I'd choose a rifle as well.
  5. M

Slugs and shockwave

Forrest You can hit a steel plate at 500 yards with a Mossberg Shockwave? The steel plate I was using is 24"x24" hanging off a stand secured to the stand using an old fire hose the steel is free swinging which allows me to hear the slug hitting the steel. I Know that's a pretty large target...
  6. M

Slugs and shockwave

Actually i was able to hit steel plates at 50 yards with my shockwave and some federal slugs. The gun has a purpose with slugs and buck shot. i might add get the XS big Dot and see if that helps. Thanks 1SG
  7. M

Slugs and shockwave

Greetings Who shoot slugs with the shockwave and whats the technique used?? I am able to handle the recoil (with practice) just can't see to get decent hits. Saw youtube video of several people hitting steel plates at 80 yards. Just wondering if anyone here can add some insight thanks 1SG OUT
  8. M

Shockwave training for you

interesting BUT I'd like to see how thats done when the gun is actually slung on the body. To me it makes no sense to have the sling simply dangling down and not secured to the body. just my 2 cents
Back