• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Mr PETE

1. M

full auto

Went to Caswells n tested the gun One misfire (soft strike) out of about eighty runs It is the first time I have got to fire it without surprises..... It was a lot more FUN There is a big difference how hard the firing pin hit my snap caps I was more interested in testing my AR I assembled,some...
  2. M

full auto

Got my pistol back it looks like they replaced the 'bolt assembly' I haven't got to fire it yet, because of fire danger no target shooting until September first So I have to go to a local firing range I have a new gun to test also that I assembled I want to say Thanks too ya'al on...
  3. M

full auto

4. M

full auto

usps gave me a hard time Finally a woman post office worker didn't pay attention to mosberg address And didn't give me a hard time.... It's on its way PETE
  5. M

full auto

Thank You , Everybody for the quick responses I have emailed Joseph
  6. M

full auto

my 715p keeps going full auto and sometimes when I charge it a round fires as it sets so I haven't put 150 rounds thru it because I it can be heard going full auto wow PETE
Back