• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by MrNrdy

1. MrNrdy

Berkeley Riot

That sounds good but in reality won't happen. Most 18-25 year-olds out there have a hard time scraping up money for gas and food and living expenses. Usually asking mom and dad for help. If not still living at home. You think they can afford to go through the naturalization process and costs? Do...
  2. MrNrdy

Berkeley Riot

Why Not... It is as good as any. All I know is everyone seems to think that the "they or them" should solve this problem, instead of saying I, or we, or you need to take action. The time for talking, and "voting" in what always turn out to be nothing but another self serving, flip flop, stands...
  3. MrNrdy

Berkeley Riot

It's not just property. It is the future of a nation. We Americans have killed for much less. "The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
  4. MrNrdy

Berkeley Riot

Well I suppose as citizens we should protect what is ours from these criminals and execute them on sight. Maybe that will start waking people up? "The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
  5. MrNrdy

Berkeley Riot

So let's follow this further... You are suggesting they have been having a free ride. That is absolutely incorrect. They have been consumers that entire time. Their families have been paying taxes during this time. Fuel tax for their cars, sales tax for items they buy, In Many cases property...
  6. MrNrdy

Berkeley Riot

Actually it is a living document and can be picked apart. This is why they ( the founding fathers and framers of the constitution) put in provisions on how to amend the constitution. To add and remove things as needed. "The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
  7. MrNrdy

Berkeley Riot

I am really torn on the DACA thing. The problem is we have 15, 18, 21 + year old kids that were although illegally brought to this country they may have only been 1,2 maybe 5 Years old. And all they have ever known is America. They may in many cases not even speak the language of where they...
  8. MrNrdy

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

I think mine needs a Magpul stock on it, so I guess SBS route coming up.. And another $200.. [emoji22]. God The NFA is so stupid.... "The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
  9. MrNrdy

590 Shockwave, 1st impressions

Just throw a baseball cap over it [emoji2] "The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
  10. MrNrdy

The 590 Shockwave; where is it legal to own?

"The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
  11. MrNrdy

Agreed it can be argued. However NFA is not an issue here as the BATFE has already made the classification of the Shockwave. Now States can indeed place restrictions on types of firearms, as this is now case law. So the question is what does that state rule apply too. If it applies to rifles...
  12. MrNrdy

That is for a shotgun correct? Because the Shockwave is not a shotgun... It is a "firearm" that is it's legal classification. "The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
  13. MrNrdy

AZ..... We do what we want here! All legal as we cannot by law have anything more restricted than federal law. "The more things are forbidden, the more popular they become." ~ Mark Twain
Back