• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by newsalem

1. N

Camo pattern changes for 930

After talking to Mossberg customer service, I'm unsure whether the camo color change for the Mossy Oak New Breakup was an official production change decision, or whether an "out-of-spec" supply of the MONB camo film was used to produce a number of 930s. The person I talked to did not know the...
  2. N

New member from IL

Hello, I am a new member but a long-time Mossberg owner! I currently own a Model 500 pump set up for deer/turkey, a Model 835 two-barrel pump "NWTF Guide Gun," and a Model 930 semi-auto rifled barrel deer gun. I recently gave a 535 combo to my son who has just returned home from military...
  3. N

Camo pattern changes for 930

I'm trying to deal with camo pattern matching for Mossberg 930 shotguns related to my rifled barrel deer model in Mossy Oak New Breakup. New accessory barrels ordered in the Mossy Oak New Breakup camo finish do not match up visually to this gun. Mossberg has informed me that a mid-production...
Back