• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by nicoletteish

1. N

My new 500 Bantam!

We went to the range yesterday and had it all to ourselves, so while I was shooting steels with my Glock 26, Sn3aky tried to kill me with my own gun! Actually it was just a ricochet from a bowling pin but I will make sure to change the benefactor on my life insurance. :lol: Also I got the...
  2. N

What do you carry on a daily basis?

One part of me loves this(cant be to zombie cautions) but do you now what its like doing his laundry? ;)
  3. N

Maybe I dismissed "zombies" too quickly.

I told Sn3aky zombies are coming....Now Im not so crazy huh.... :lol: On another note Yesterday I read on Facebook.....not as reliable, that a mother was found eating her child! I wont go into how the story made me :cry: I will just say that I have no problem stocking up on ammo and guns now....
  4. N

I believe this will be my daughter's next gun!

Well Im so excited! Woot! Sn3aky and I are going to pick up my very own Mossberg tomorrow.
  5. N

pictures that make you lol

:lol:
  6. N

:) haha I really like it im just debating if im gonna have the courage to kill a pretty bird or not
  7. N

Yes sir we looked at options at Scheels in town:)
  8. N

What a smart girl! This is what I want. :D
  9. N

pictures that make you lol

:lol:
  10. N

Security Officer Sn3aKyGuY Saves the Day!

awww..... Sn3akypoo! :lol:
  11. N

New to the site...

woot sounds like a good time!
  12. N

New to the site...

:lol: this site makes me smile
  13. N

Wrist brace

Ty so much for all the advice! Im deff going to look into the braces and Im starting to figure If im going to keep up my fav hobby the im going to have to "man up"
Back