• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by NO357

1. N

Mossberg 930 Thunder Ranch

Thank you for your informations anyway. According to our laws in Germany it's very expensive to cut a barrel. A gunmaker has to do it and the gun needs to be shot at special government office. No way... Another barrel costs nearly as much as the gun - if you find one. Gun parts are not allowed...
  2. N

Greetings from Germany

Nice area. Far from the ugly cities we have...
  3. N

Greetings from Germany

Hey nitesite, where in Germany did you live?
  4. N

Thank you for your replys. The problem is not to find somebody to do the work. It's just too expensive and won't be economic. But I'll see and maybe I get used to the door breacher, since that special shotgun costs as half as the regular 930 series guns. Anyway, maybe I have to chose another...
  5. N

Thank you, that's what I was afraid of... :sniper:
  6. N

Hello everybody, I've got a question about the mentioned shotgun. It's offered with a "door breacher" choke. Is that thing really a choke that could be unscrewed or is it fixed as a piece of the barrel? Thank you for your help!
  7. N

Greetings from Germany

Hello everybody, I hope you enjoyed Christmas Time. While I'm waiting for some Government decisions about prohibition of autoloaders I'm thinking about buying a new Shotgun. I'll post the question I have in the dedicated forum. Thank you for kind response!
Back