• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by OhioArcher

1. OhioArcher

Mossberg 500, illegals and an 11 yr old...

Oops. must have been half asleep when I posted this. I usually check out news "reports" before posting. What about the Cliven Bundy being released...is that real? ;-) http://fox13now.com/2018/01/08/report-judge-dismisses-charges-against-cliven-bundy-2-sons/
  2. OhioArcher

Mossberg 500, illegals and an 11 yr old...

11 YR OLD SHOOTS ILLEGALS thanks to FOX NEWS for reporting it. BUTTE , MONTANA Shotgun Preteen vs. Illegal Alien Home Invaders..Two Illegal Aliens, Ralphel Resindez, 23, and Enrico Garza, 26 , probably believed they would easily overpower Home-Alone 11-Year-Old Patricia Harrington, after her...
  3. OhioArcher

Question Of The Month. (January 2018)(Anti Gun Dumb Quotes)

Yeah, John, THAT has to be one of the most ignorant, if not THE MOST ignorant, comments that I have ever heard. She is definitely straight out of a Feinstein mold.
  4. OhioArcher

Question Of The Month. (January 2018)(Anti Gun Dumb Quotes)

1. “…it is easier for a 12- or 13-year-old to purchase a gun, and cheaper, than it is for them to get a book.” – Barack Obama 2. “Well, you know, my shotgun will do better for you than your AR-15, because you want to keep someone away from your house, just fire the shotgun through the door.” –...
  5. OhioArcher

Good morning

We bottomed out around 3 degs this morning. Yesterday was -1. Heat wave tomorrow at 23 degs then we fall off the cliff (for us anyways) for a couple of days.
  6. OhioArcher

What laser are you using?

I prefer the "Alan Parsons Project Laser" Actually, I have a LG-448 Laserguard for my XDM but I took it off. The nylon holster I used with it would allow the XDM to slide down and activate the laser, killing the batteries.
  7. OhioArcher

What gun confiscation is like.

These will be next...
  8. OhioArcher

Good morning

Morning, all.
  9. OhioArcher

Effectronics © - Re: 4th Amendment

Will that work to block aliens from reading my brain waves?
  10. OhioArcher

VA announces rollout and application process for new Veterans ID Card

The Army Air Corp was the predecessor to the Air Force (which became it's own service in '47). It was argued successfully that the Army didn't need fixed wing aircraft and that the Army Generals didn't have a clear understanding of how to use said aircraft in times of war. As for your Dad...
  11. OhioArcher

Question Of The Month. (December 2017)(Changes To NICS)

-------------------------------------- Things are pretty easy here in OH. Go to the FFL, fill out a form (or computer as at BPS), wait a few minutes for a phone call, buy the firearm, go home. No additional registration required. Not sure how any changes in the current NICS will make a...
  12. OhioArcher

Good morning

Morning, y'all. Two days in a row off (first time in s several months). Still awake at 3:30, though. Then the dogs get me up. 22 degs here this morning with the first snow (about an inch). Need to dig the snowblower out and move it to the front of the garage. Buying a new truck ('18...
  13. OhioArcher

Question Of The Month. (October 2017)

As stated above, there should be no mandatory minimum and every case should be judged on its merits. Carrying a gun does not make one a criminal unless it's used to commit a crime. Unless, of course, you're already a convicted criminal or otherwise prohibited from possessing a firearm.
  14. OhioArcher

NRA backing ban of bumpstocks

Well, I neither support the NRA position nor oppose it. Not really sure where I stand on this. The stock is an add-on not a weapon in and of itself. I don't think it violates the premise of the 2A. It is an accessory designed to get around the full-auto ban and it achieves its designed...
Back