• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by OLD GOAT

1. OLD GOAT

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Older Models

F.W.I.W., I'm old as mould !!!! now if I could keep only one shotgun in my ''collection''....the ITHACA model37 pumps and doubles, jc HIGGENS, Webley double, Norinco 20 ga. double, Winchester model 50, ALL could go ...but I have had a 500 lakefield (Canadian mossberg) since the mid...
  2. OLD GOAT

Which metal Mossberg 500 safety to buy?

Some days ya read a post and just wonder .:punish:REALLY!!!
  3. OLD GOAT

British Columbia & Western Canada Members

LACROSSE-Canada's national sport. Hockey,SHOULD be ... Go 'NUCKS....:jester: North of NANAIMO.
  4. OLD GOAT

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Thank you, good 2 b back.
  5. OLD GOAT

new old goat

Yep, LAZY EYED SNIPER and I joined march 2012. he had over 21000 posts and I have 5. guess I have to catch up !!!
  6. OLD GOAT

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

I'm an OLD GOAT !!!!!!!!!!! read into it whatever you like...
  7. OLD GOAT

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

OLD MOSSY, Thank you for the reply........it don't much matter,really. I keep it in my pickup most of the time.....had it close to 30 years. had a bobbed barrel and furniture wear back then.......never failed to fire in all kinds of weather.... take it as a ''camp-gun'' in moose or...
  8. OLD GOAT

Mossberg Serial Number Data Base

I wrote to MOSSBERG about a MOSSBERG-LAKEFIELD 12 ga.in 2000. rec'd a reply in September. Ser.# G 15***. (that's G then just 5 numbers). reply said it was made JULY 1983. written letter was signed Reles or may be Keles. kind of shakey hand writing...
  9. OLD GOAT

new old goat

Hello from the OTHER big island off the west coast of canada. looooooog time MOSSBERG OWNER.
Back