• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by pcolapaddler

1. pcolapaddler

Mystery device!Maybe one of you guys?

I let Google lens search on both images, but didn't receive any viable results. Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk
  2. pcolapaddler

Members of Mossberg Owners, Post Pics of Your Self!

I got in a 80's MG Midget once. I was looking for a convertible at the time. The car was so small that I couldn't get my feet high enough to get out of the door. I ended up having to roll out the door and crawl the rest of the way out. Needless to say, I didn't buy that car. Sent from my Pixel...
  3. pcolapaddler

Single sentence philosophy

You can bring down a redwood with a pocket knife if you just keep whittling. Me Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
  4. pcolapaddler

I signed my retirement papers today

Congrats on your retirement! I retired last year from many years in local election administration. My wife thought it would be a hard transition for me. The first day I slept until her alarm woke me - about an hour or so later than I would usually get up with no alarm when working. I've...
  5. pcolapaddler

Guns Kill 150 Million since 2007

It was never my intention to be vague, high-minded or any of the other adjectives used. I believe I clearly stated my intent and later attempted to clarify what that intent was. If, however, my intent was not clear or if I have offended, then I apologise and as much as is possible withdraw my...
  6. pcolapaddler

Wow. I don't recall trying to play any card. I made a simple initial statement noted how we pick and choose what to believe from the same media sources. Some news accounts are viewed with suspicion while others are believed. I later noted how we make a leap of logic to class an entire...
  7. pcolapaddler

I'm not trying to stir any pots. I haven't heard of Biden's claim. What I have done is worked in elections for a good number of years. I know a great deal about the issues that have taken place in some Florida counties as well as parts of other states. Again, I'm just pointing out the...
  8. pcolapaddler

Just the same logic behind both. Taking limited knowledge or information and drawing a much larger conclusion. Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
  9. pcolapaddler

True... it is also a fact that gun owners are involved in every instance of gun violence and every mass shooting. Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
  10. pcolapaddler

I assume that you base your statement about Florida elections on what you hear or read in the media. Just remember, this is the same media that has reported nonexistent Russian collusion, Ukraine quid pro quo, etc. Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
  11. pcolapaddler

pictures that make you lol

Best to prevent the spread. It appears to be incurable. Sent from my SM-G935U using Tapatalk
  12. pcolapaddler

In need of win10 help

Just an FYI... Windows 7 will stop receiving security updates or support January of 2020. Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.
  13. pcolapaddler

Fly Fishing Related

There are several YouTube authors with good fly fishing information. One of my favorites is Oliver Edwards. He is British so some of the info is not directly applicable. I still like ro watch them. His fly tying is quite good as well. I live in Florida, so there isn't any trout fishing...
  14. pcolapaddler

I guess I should be polite...

Welcome from the Florida panhandle. Gotta love those podunk towns. There's a number of them across this great land. Sent from the largest mountain range in Florida.
  15. pcolapaddler

pictures that make you lol

The definition of stalemate. Sent from an unnamed device running an undisclosed OS via a third party application.
Back