• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by PD Sniper

1. P

NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 Yeah, I haven't seen any in my local gun shops (not really surprising considering there's only 2), I had to special order this one and it took 2 weeks to show up. So far no buyers remorse (does that ever happen when buying a gun?)...
  2. P

NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 .223

Re: NEW Mossberg MMR Modern Rifle Hunter Tactical AR15 5.56 So... does anyone here actually HAVE a MMR, or am I the only one so far? I traded my Mini 14 in on the MMR Hunter and have been quite pleased with it. It's not a bolt gun, but still worlds better than the Mini. Here's what I have...
  3. P

New Member-4 Corners Area CO

Greetings all. I recently bought a MMR Hunter to help with a pest problem on my property. I wanted something that could hold more than the 5 rounds in my bolt gun <-not mossberg, so we'll leave it there. As most of the forum is shotguns, I will only interact with a few of you, at best. I don't...
Back