• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by PhilM

1. P

Howdy from PA!

I'm in South Central PA, Harrisburg area, I shoot about anywhere within 2 hours of here. I started with pistol shooting in IDPA, put a few trophies on the wall, and now I'm really focused on USPSA and 3 gun. Hollidaysburg, Lewistown, & York all have USPSA programs, West Shore and a few of the...
  2. P

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? Here you go:
  3. P

Howdy from PA!

Howdy gang, new guy from PA. Great wesbite, loads of useful info. I'm a USPSA and IDPA shooter, and I must admit that Mossbergs are somewhat rare at 3 gun matches around here, but popularity is growing! I'll get some pics posted up of my gals (Mossbergs that is) soon.
  4. P

Model Identification Help: Which Mossberg 500 Do I Have?

Re: Which Mossberg 500 Do You Have? I have the 20" 500 in desert camo...not sure the model number. It has a full length stock, not the pistol grip that came with the JIC pacakge. I found it at a Dick's Sporting Goods, on clearance no less, a few years ago, and I have never seen this gun...
  5. P

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Want to sell me your 28" barrel? If you still need one, send me a PM. I do have an extra.
Back