• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by RetiredSquid

1. RetiredSquid

Mossberg Blaze Rimfire Rifle

Finally, to the range!. Fired appx 210 rounds of Winchester M-22 using the 10 round magazines without a flaw. First time using rifle, so targets were at 10 yards and 25 yards. No reason to be a "Super Hero" right out of the gate. The Blaze is a FUN little plinker. Once I made compoensated...
  2. RetiredSquid

So I went and got a very nice deal on a lightly used Blaze this afternoon. Ordered some add-ons from Mossberg and will keep you up to date on my progress. Might bore the heck out of you, but why not.
  3. RetiredSquid

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

You are certainly welcome. I am probably not the first, nor will I be the last, here who have or are.
  4. RetiredSquid

Looking long and hard at the Blaze. Already have a Plinkster, Henry Golden Boy, and a couple of Ruger 10/22s. Looking for a light weight shooter to use as a change of pace from the Rugers. Have to go with the ten round magazine and very few mods due to my current residence. Anyone purhcase...
  5. RetiredSquid

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Google search and liked what I read.
  6. RetiredSquid

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Thanks for the add. Screen name is easy as I actually am retired United States Navy. Pick is my family coat of arms from Scotland.
Back