• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Ride

1. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Troubleshooting

Re: The usual problems... My stock SPX spring is 22.5 inches in length. It has no problems loading 7 and even seams really weak with just 1 round in the tube, but it always feeds perfectly. Check out my link here: http://www.glocktalk.com/forums/showthr ... ?t=1238208 has a pic in the first...
  2. R

Hello / Questions / Ramblings

I like that 2 round shell holder on the forend. How easy is it to take off / on?
  3. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Forends

Re: Aimpro Tri-Rail M24shooter, Do you know where you got that 2 round shell caddy on your forend rail? I don't have the aimpro rail, but would like to mod this caddy and mount to my standard forend. NEVERMIND: Found it. Made by Sidearmor and looks like converting from rail mount...
  4. R

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* Mine was a complete replacement of the tube and it appears to be a re-seating of the piston spring.
  5. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Update: Progress on Urbino stock for our 930's Woohoo! Check out yesterday's update from Mesa Tactical on their prototype for a 930 Urbino stock. Even the rough proto looks awesome on the 930. http://www.mesatactical.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=1144
  6. R

Re: Scratch Marks on Magazine Tube*more pics added* You should get a quick turnaround, just got mine back for the same issue, gas piston spring alignment and tube replacement. Shipped: June 26th Arrived at Maverick: July 2nd Back to me on July 12th. Not counting shipping time / weekends...
  7. R

Misfirings and strange wear patterns (image heavy post)

The "un-even wear .." on the side and bolt handle wear seem normal to me. Everything else is odd and doesn't match up to my wear pattern (2500 rds or so). Send it back to OFM, my experience with their service turnaround has been very good. With shipping included both ways, it was gone for...
  8. R

Clutch Head Screws on the Safety! Damnit!

There's a post on here somewhere about this, here is what I did, pretty simple, but you have to take your time so parts don't go flying. a. tape down the original safety, has a ball / spring underneath and you don't want it flying away once you release the screw b. Once you tape down the safety...
  9. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: 930 spx chamber/gas port/spring question I've got the original SPX (black spring) and just added a 24' barrel with the blue spring. No change in cycling that I've seen, I've been lucky, my 930 runs without a hiccup and I run only Rem light target 1145 or low recoil 1100 for birdshot and...
  10. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Chokes...

New to this forum, but long term-ish owner of my SPX since '09. I'd like to ask for some choke advice: Background: - I use my SPX for both amateur 3gun and sporting clays - I had my 18.5 barrel threaded and poly-choke installed to give me more range on clays - The poly works, but I get odd...
Back