• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by rlmxracer

1. R

GG&G 930 Magazine follower Review

Nice write up, looks like a good follower. I had problems on occasion with my stock follower. It would get stuck when trying to load the gun. Yes it only happened once in a while but thats too much. I ended up getting th S&J hardwear 2nd gen follower. It addresses the visibility concern you have...
  2. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Photo Gallery

Re: Mossberg 930SPX w/ the usual modifications. I have my SPX set up almost identical to yours. I have a Mesa 6rd sidesaddle, CDM clamp with a rail on the right and a sling mount for the 2 point on the left. I also added a limbsaver in the hopes that I could get my wife to shoot it, but I found...
  3. R

New to MO

http://www.wegc.org/wordpress/?page_id=2919 This is the link to the clubs action pistol matches. I don't know if pistol/shotgun comps are done elswhere, if not maybe start one up in your area.
  4. R

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Accessories...

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Limbsaver I also put a Limbsaver pad on my SPX. Fits fine just had to redrill one hole. It feels way better than the stock pad especially when shooting full power slugs.
  5. R

New to MO

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas. Yeah, I am a member of a local gun club that holds events called action pistol. It is an IDPA based match that has a few shotgun stages thrown in. I have only done a few matches, but when I go to the range I replicate some of the stages for practice.
  6. R

New to MO

Hello all, I have been around a few other firearm forums, but new here. I own a 930SPX that I've had for a couple of years that I shoot in pistol/ shotgun IDPA style senarios. I look forward to learning new things from everyone. Rob
Back