• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by roadrash

1. roadrash

Mossberg 590 Round Count Thread

I have had my 18.5" 590A1 for ten months,I have 50 rds. through it so far. :oops:
  2. roadrash

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Blued or Parkerized - Which is Best? That explains it. :D
  3. roadrash

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Troubleshooting

Re: Blued or Parkerized - Which is Best? I thought parkerizing would only work on bare steel? In any case I like both,but for a hard use gun I prefer a parkerized finish, Dosnt matter too much on a Mossberg considering a large percentage of the gun is Aluminum.
  4. roadrash

new from chicago

Howdy, Do you live in Metro Chicago or the burbs?Lotta places to shoot?
  5. roadrash

I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo thread!

Re: New Addition To The Family Nice,hope it dos'nt keep you up nights.
  6. roadrash

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Stock Options

Re: Installing Hogue stock on 590A1 Dishsoap sounds like a good idea,I have always put a drop of CLP on each screwhole before pushing the screw or my narrow shaft screwdriver through the hole.
  7. roadrash

Big +1 to Hogue customer service

No I did not mention MO,I was just honest and told them I messed up and they fixed me up.
  8. roadrash

Just purchased first shotgun - 590A1

Be careful rubbing on that park with abrasives like steel wool.It took you a while to notice this rust,just keep it oiled and do not sweat it.If you rub to hard you will end up with a very noticable shiney spot that will look much worse than the barely perceptable rust spot.
  9. roadrash

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Thanks,where bouts in middle TN are ya?My parents live in Paris TN, I plan on running this 590 through the fighting shotgun in Camden next spring
  10. roadrash

Re: I'll show you mine if you show me yours! 590 photo threa Hey all,new here.This is my latest Mossberg ,a 18.5" 590 A1 Hogue 12" LOP stock Rocky Mountain tactical 2 pt. sling GG&G front sling plate AK rear sling swivel Brownells aluminum follower Wolffe extra power mag spring 3 gun gear side...
  11. roadrash

Big +1 to Hogue customer service

Hey all,just wanted to give Hogue a plug. Bought a new 12" LOP Hogue overmolded stock for my 590A1 a few weeks ago. I bought this stock from a vendor on Ebay. Installed the stock everything went well,thought hey this is pretty easy. Went to install the recoil pad,put a drop of CLP on each...
  12. roadrash

Mossberg 590 Pump Action Mag Tubes: Extensions and Springs

Re: Squeezing an extra round into your mag tube? Funny,but I could squeeze six Federal 2 3/4" buck into my 18.5" 590A1 mag tube before I changed the spring and follower.
  13. roadrash

Ghost Ring Sights

Re: Aim Pro Ghost Ring Rail Is this supposed to be compatable with the Mossberg factory front ghost ring sight?
  14. roadrash

New member from NY

Hey all,just saying hello. own a couple Mossbergs,recently aquired a 590A1 and in my journeys discovered this site. Hopefully I will be a positive contributor. :D
Back