• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Sgt440

1. S

Hello From Louisiana

I'd like to put ghost ring sights on it. It would be difficult to remove what's left of the bead if I decided to replace it. I have bigger problems with it at the moment. A part broke on the trigger assembly. I posted about it in the Troubleshooting forum. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks Mark
  2. S

Broken Safety

I just bought a 500A from a pawn shop. I shot it a few times when I brought it home then disassembled and cleaned it. When I removed the trigger assembly, I noticed a Y shaped piece fell off of it. I didn't think anything of it until I started to reassemble everything. That's when I noticed that...
  3. S

Hello From Louisiana

Thanks for the warm welcome. Sniper, I live in Sulphur, about 20 miles from the Texas line. You're right about the food. If it has a heartbeat, it's probably been cooked in a gravy by someone. Here's pics of the 500. The previous owner broke the front bead off somehow. It had this tri-rail...
  4. S

Hello From Louisiana

Hello. My name is Mark. I live in SE Louisiana and have been a LEO for 18 years. I recently bought a Mossberg 500A for duty use and home defense. I picked it up used at a great price. I decided to look for a Mossberg forum and here I am. :D
Back