• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by smykowski

1. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

few more of my goodies Rock River Arms AR15, Lee Enfield No1. MkIII, Mosin Nagant M44 Carbine German K98 Mauser, Russian SKS
  2. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

thanks guys! the shotty came like that. It was a quantity overrun weapon that was destined for the USMC. Since too many were made, they released 1500 or so to the public. Do a google search for Mossberg 50474 you can get a little more detail about it
  3. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

Re: few of my toys haven't actually gotten to shoot the mossberg yet, the ruger is a tack driver for sure. The glen livet is my emergency bottle, im a morangie man myself =)
  4. S

Firearm Photo Gallery

few of my toys few goodies... The new mossberg....just like it arrived in the box Ruger 10/22..modified just a touch ;)
  5. S

ADJUSTABLE POWER: Rimfire Scope Options

couldn't agree more, and let's be honest, you don't get much cheaper than 22's as far as shooting is concerned.
  6. S

New member from Missouri

I guess I would say it was originally destined to be a service weapon. The story from different dealers say this was a quantity overrun, originally ordered and built for the marines, they released "1500 to the public." Take that for what it's worth, it seems a bit like a gimmick, but I can't...
  7. S

I've got my scope all dialed in, just going through different types of ammo now to see which is the most consistent and which ones my rifle likes best. The group shot above was with some pretty cheap federal bulk ammo. I've got about 5 different brands waiting to be tested.
  8. S

Mueller makes very nice optics for a moderate amount. I've talked with them on several occasions and the lower price is due to the fact they don't spend very much on advertising, not a lack of quality. I'm using a Mueller APV 4.5-14x40 scope on my 10/22. It's fun to shoot and hit what you're...
  9. S

New member from Missouri

thanks for the warm welcome! I've got some questions, I need to get posting!
  10. S

New member from Missouri

Hello all! New Mossberg owner from the St. Louis area. Just picked up a military overrun 500A (Model 50474), it's my first Mossberg so I'm very excited to take it out and get familiar with it. This gun will be primarily used for HD, so the majority of my time will be spent in the HD/tactical...
Back