• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by stags30

1. S

Rifle/Shotgun Recommendations and Advice...

Re: which one should i get? Cant wait to get home and pick up my new toy :D
  2. S

GunSmoke

i was pretty shocked about some of the prices on the 1911's in the store they wanted 4500-5000 for them. i dont know much about 1911's but that seams a little pricy. The son is definitely one of my favorites to, he seams like hes down to earth, the daughter is a smoke show haha, any girl who...
  3. S

GunSmoke

No the whole crew wasn't there i was very upset the daughter Paige wasn't there:( ... But the son and the older guy who works the desk was there.
  4. S

GunSmoke

Just visited GunSmoke in Denver their shop is pretty cool, alot of neat guns. Has anyone else been there ?
  5. S

Re: which one should i get? NY is the same way with Pistol grips, ive been looking into what i can and can not get for it. Here's a list Assault Weapons It shall be unlawful to possess any “assault weapon” or “large capacity ammunition feeding device.” So called assault weapons lawfully...
  6. S

Re: which one should i get? Thanks ripjack ill have to sign up for that site, and I'm most likely going to start up a thread here on the Saiga 12 build. What does your Saiga look like? I haven't ordered anything for that reason to I'm not sure about every law in NY, but i understand how LAME...
  7. S

Re: which one should i get? just ordered the Saiga 12 :)
  8. S

Re: which one should i get? every time i think i narrowed it down to one i change my mind.....i hate this lol
  9. S

which one should i get? Yea I think the MKA is fairly new and the there's isn't much out there
  10. S

which one should i get? I think I might have to go with the saiga 12ga... They are bad assss and I don't think I've ever seen one.
  11. S

which one should i get? so its time to get another shotgun i've narrowed it down to two. they are the MKA-1919 12ga. and the Saiga 12ga.. Saiga 12ga. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_biiE4USjFQ MKA-1919 12ga. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uo4yO8pHvoA&feature=fvst
  12. S

For the Man who has everything...*NEW*

Has anyone every ordered one of those pens? i had placed an order but never got a confirmation email which it said it was going to do. so i am not sure if the order went through or not.
  13. S

What can we do to Expand our Community?

This is a place for you, our members, to give us advice and ideas on how we might grow as a forum.
  14. S

My first YouTube Movie!

how does it shoot with the scope?
  15. S

More 200 yard slugs

thats pretty impressive for a shotgun
Back