• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Steve_In_29

1. S

New 505 .410 ejects shells from magazine

There was no crud. I think I got it fixed though. The retainer was barely catching on the edge of the shells, so I pulled it out and gave it a slight tweak to let it protrude further. Went too far the first time but after a little work it seems to be functioning fine now. Thanks for the help
  2. S

It seems a little loose to me. Sometimes when I am loading a shell it will stay pushed over and won't move back to hold the shell. To get it to go back into place I have to let that shell pop back out of the mag, at which point the retainer will move back into place (holding the previously...
  3. S

So you are saying the spring has enough tension to force a shell past the retainer? The weapon goes bang and I hear shells hitting the deck before anything has moved in the action. Also I should have been more specific, it has not done it with the first round fired. It is the second, third or...
  4. S

My new 505 .410 will occasionally (every 2nd or 3rd magazine) eject shells from the magazine when I pull the trigger on a live one. The shells exit the magazine before I have even started to rack the slide after firing. Any ideas?
Back