• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by stigmata

1. stigmata

590S

So this Opsol allows you to shoot mini's from your standard SG? Need to look this up as I don't know much on it .... YET. :brick:
  2. stigmata

590S

Not sure what that is ill have to read up on it. But then again I have never shot the mini shells, I just assumed that they would work like the regular shells only you have more to load and shoot with.
  3. stigmata

590S

I'll go check it out
  4. stigmata

New AGAIN!

I want to know!
  5. stigmata

1000% tax on AR15s proposed by House Democrats...WTF.

Good points and conversations. I know the government has always tried to overstep its boundaries even if it is a small thing at a time. The 2nd amendment specifically says shall not be infringed but they sure as hell have no problem infringing on our rights. You don't see these ass clowns...
  6. stigmata

1000% tax on AR15s proposed by House Democrats...WTF.

Don't know how this is legal, but I'm sure this is not why we put this idiots in office, to screw us, beacuse im sure the criminals don't give a flying F... about tax increases and laws imposed on firearms because Im pretty sure they would just commit another crime to get them.
  7. stigmata

New AGAIN!

I can definitely say yes you do get the nod sir on that work. We may need to talk about some of these parts, you have definitely got my attention and would love to know how it's done. Guess I would need a lathe first huh... I do love your concept of making the handguard into the silencer, that...
  8. stigmata

New AGAIN!

Dude thats some nice work there. While I do like to tackle things I have no experience with and prove I can do it, I don't really have any machinist skills under my belt to even think about starting one from scratch. This jedi is still at the patawon stage. Lol. No Yoda to learn...
  9. stigmata

New Mossberg 590S: Takes Mini up to 3" shells interchangeably...

@Bobster Didn't want to jack your thread for my question so I just posted a 590S question on my own post. :good:
  10. stigmata

590S

Anyone have any trigger and pump time with the 590S? Claims it can cycle 3", 2-3/4" & 1-3/4" or any combo of that out the box. Is that something new?? Thought most pump actions can, just not certain if the semi-auto would consistently. I know my 590 has been loaded with 2-3/4" & 3"...
  11. stigmata

New AGAIN!

Thanks for the welcome back AGAIN guys. Aways messing around with some guns since the day I disappeared for a while and brought back more to share at some point. :sniper: Glad to be back.
  12. stigmata

Memorial Day

Very true brother, I always do the same and always thank vets that display or wear any veteran related memorabilia when I see them. Earlier this week I ran into a Army veteran at a dealership i just bought a truck at. He was sitting waiting for his vehicle as well and had a ball cap that said...
  13. stigmata

Memorial Day

@Ernst As a veteran I salute you for your actions to honor our fallen brother and his family. The smallest action can make the biggest impact. I had the privilege to do flight-line duty while serving in Afghanistan and we occasionally had a halo flight come thru and we also shut down all air...
  14. stigmata

I signed my retirement papers today

Although a little late to this thread but congratulations brother on a well deserved retirement. I know what you mean about the the ware and tear on the body, I can relate with all the stuff we carried in the military while training or in action. Its both annoying and repetitive for a reason...
  15. stigmata

New AGAIN!

Thanks Bobster. I'll try to take better shots moving forward....lol. No I have not done any 80% anything yet. Im too anal and it had to be perfectly done, oh and im also impatient...so not the best combination. I prefer to get stripped lowers and build from there. I'd like to think I can build...
Back