• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Suprasonic

1. Suprasonic

SA-20 +3 Magazine Extension Installation

So, after over a week of sitting with seven shells in the extended (7+1) Choate tube with the shorter factory spring inside, I emptied it out to see how the spring felt. It was very weak, with light pinkie pressure needed to push the follower down, which I felt unacceptable. I ordered a second...
  2. Suprasonic

SA-20 +3 Magazine Extension Installation

I thought I’d add my experience to the mix; I have the Tactical SA-20, like BrianJ, and just added the Choate +2 extension. I too could only load +1, meaning 6 in the tube; the seventh shell only went halfway in. My Choate kit did not come with a follower, so I’m using the factory one. I read...
  3. Suprasonic

SA-20 Tactical Mods

This is my newly completed setup- the SA-20 Tactical with the Choate 7-round magazine tube extension, CDM Gear 20ga BMT light mount, LED light with two-position pressure switch, and butt stock shell holder. I’m going to add a sling- does anyone have any opinions about the slings w/ elastic...
  4. Suprasonic

SA-20 Tactical Mods

That’s the SA-20 Tactical, what I have. When you go to the extended magazine tube, you lose the small pic rails- there are three. Right now, I’m looking at a metal connector that attaches to both the barrel and the extended mag tube that adds a pic rail to both sides of the gun. I’m only...
  5. Suprasonic

SA-20 Tactical Mods

The purpose of my query was to see what light mounts, if any, owners used on their SA20s Tacticals. Amazon, eBay, and others are literally loaded with possible options in all price range- I wanted to know which ones worked best before choosing one. I value the opinions of other users who have...
  6. Suprasonic

SA-20 Tactical Mods

Anyone? No one here has added a flashlight to their SA20 with the extended tube?
  7. Suprasonic

SA-20 Tactical Mods

Hi everyone, I’d like to hear from those that have the Tactical version of the SA-20, especially those that have added the extended magazine tube- have you added a flashlight/pic mount, and if so, which one did you go with? Are any of you using a red dot or some optic? Which ones? Sling...
  8. Suprasonic

Greetings from Georgia!

Where about in upstate NY? I’m originally from Syracuse.
  9. Suprasonic

Greetings from Georgia!

Thank you. I wonder why Mossberg went with a Turkish made gun instead of an in-house design. Does anyone from Mossberg participate in the forum?
  10. Suprasonic

Greetings from Georgia!

Yes- I was reading your thread on the mag extension. How difficult is that really? It seems sanding down the lip is the most difficult part. I just removed the (stupid) magazine plug yesterday, the end cap was quite difficult to unscrew. Is there a decent solution for mounting a flashlight? I...
  11. Suprasonic

Greetings from Georgia!

Hi there! I’m new to the forums, only recently discovered it. I just purchased an SA-20 Tactical which I’d like to accessorize, but I’ve had a 500 20ga with a pistol grip for years- actually, it was my first gun purchase as the go-to home defensive weapon. I look forward to learning, and...
Back