• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by SYC

1. S

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

Mine arrived the other day as well. SBE usually ships very promptly if they have stuff in stock, weeks back I ordered their anodized, teflon coated follower and it showed up quickly too.
  2. S

WTS: SBE Precision Products Mossberg 930 (Pistons, Followers, Mag Extension Caps)

I just took a look on the SBE site and saw that he had 45 pistons in stock. I jumped on 1, so now there are 44 in stock! :-)
  3. S

940 piston to 930?

Actually I had the OR3GUN competition combo even before I cleared the 10 day waiting period. Steve isn't making any predictions about when he'll have the new pistons machined when I asked a few weeks ago - back around January he posted a picture of them after heat treatment but before the final...
  4. S

940 piston to 930?

This thread is over 2 years old, but I just got a used 930 JM Pro and spent some time cleaning impacted carbon residue off the magazine tube around the piston so I'm curious about solutions. Steven Berson seems to be pretty busy and it isn't clear when the next batch of SBE pistons will get...
Back