• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Toys-N-Joys

1. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Accessories...

mossberg 500 bayonet? how can i mount a bayonet on a m500? just like the 590 if possibile. i do not want to swap barrels and mag tube. if theres a way please lmk. or if you have ideas and pics post them thanks
  2. T

Re: Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install thanks. i like the stock alot. it looks good and feels great. i have a few more ati parts i am going to install and review online too. i am still waiting on my picatinny rails for the halo heatshield so i can install it. i talked to a couple people...
  3. T

Mossberg 500 Tactical Furniture Install http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhT2Ycf6wgU in this vid i install the ATI 6 position stock on my 20" 8 shot mossy. it was on my 18" but i made a change over. let me know what you think. new videos shooting will be coming soon
  4. T

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip just installed the grip. feels great. i will give a range report and shooting video as soon as i can check out my how to install the grip video
  5. T

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

pistol grip install video hickock45 style goose neck http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytaH01b-Etg quick video installing the shockwave raptor grip. i am calling it the hickock45 grip because i wouldnt of known about it unless he told me. no editing to flim. it was live. did the entire install...
  6. T

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip thats a sweet idea. ill have to pick one up and snap a few pics of mine
  7. T

Noob needs some purchase advice

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice why do you need to clean it? do i need to take it apart?
  8. T

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice why? do they come dirty or do they need lube? or something else? please lmk
  9. T

Re: Raptor Pistol Grip that leg holster for the serbu is sweet. i have the $30 condor shotgun scabard for my mossberg. the 18" and 20" barrels fit perfect. also you can make it longer for your 21"+ barrels. i also got a couple bandoiler pouches that connect to the molle ribs. so it holds 50...
  10. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Ready to mod my Persuader we have the same gun. i have the nebo too. paid $30 shipped or less. its perfect for my HD and fits in my budget and lmao at laying down that many rounds for bigger problems. that was my conclusion too. i wish companies offered something similar to the cg and g...
  11. T

Re: Noob needs some purchase advice i just purchased 2 mossberg 500s and they are great. i shot them right out of the box. i can shoot rifled slugs out of my smooth bore barrel. the sabot slugs are made for rifles barrels. you dont want them in a smoothbore i perfer smoothbore because i...
  12. T

Public view of the U.S Military

best answer is number 8. they are all good but i love the #8 we need more people like yourself all over the world. it would be a greater place. thanks for your time and your opnion. good luck with life
  13. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Customization and Modification

Re: Ready to mod my Persuader i just picked up a few mossberg 500s and i too need to mod them. heres the stuff i bought 1. metal saftey 2. ati halo heat shield still waiting on my parts from ati 3. side saddle 4. one of them is getting a raptor grip 5. duracoat od green 6. picatinny rail one...
  14. T

Raptor Pistol Grip i just ordered the raptor pistol grip by shockwave for my mossberg 500. seems like this is the best pistol grip out for our guns. i will know for sure when i compare my normal pistol grip to this goose neck style. heres a few videos of the pistol grip design on the 500 and...
  15. T

Mossberg 500 Pump Action Reviews...

i will be uploading videos soon of the mossberg 500. i have 2 now. the tactical 18" barrel and the cruiser 20". i will be making videos talking about the gun then installing my upgrades plus shooting before and after mods. i have a tac star side saddle, ati forend, ati halo heat shield, metal...
Back