• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by twd

1. T

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Side Saddles/Shell Holders

Re: 3 Gun Gear sidesaddles I'd go for a 6 round side saddle. The website hasn't been updated from what I can tell. Looks like they would do a custom order for it, but don't have prices listed.
  2. T

My Mossberg 930 Autoloader Build Thread...

That is pretty wild. Bound to raise eyebrows at the local trap club. I like it!
  3. T

TWD's 930 Build

Thanks, Shooter. Here's another pic with a different camera. Slightly less grainy.
  4. T

TWD's 930 Build

Barrel cut and rethreaded at 24" (was supposed to be 22", but I'll keep this way for now) 4" forcing cone Nordic +4 mag extension Nordic extension clamp Nordic Speed Bolt Trimmed Forend Aluma Hyde Coyote Brown and OD Green Ready for Turkey/3 gun/General Clay Busting Sorry, I don't know how to...
  5. T

930 Autoloader vs 930 SPX

Officially, they don't have an offering for 24" without porting yet, but have it in the works. Members of the Brian Enos forum have had success calling in and specially requesting one. It is actually cheaper in most cases to have your 28" sent out to be cut and threaded by a gunsmith.
  6. T

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Anyone have an extra 28" barrel? gunbroker.com usually has some barrels posted for sale.
  7. T

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Stock Options

Re: Lenth of pull Shortening the stock on the 930 seems to be a bit of a challenge. I have seen a couple of pictorials showing how it can be done. Here is one on a different forum: http://www.shotgunworld.com/bbs/viewtop ... 8&t=211354 I've seen another, where the owner used a file to...
  8. T

Mossberg 930 Autoloader Barrels

Re: Mossberg 930 Autoloader Breacher Barrel With Heat Shield Sorry to hear that. I was hoping to hear about some Vang Comp goodness on that barrel.
  9. T

Mossberg 500/590 Aftermarket Stock OPTIONS

Re: Mossberg 500 Aftermarket Stock (Buttstock) OPTIONS CHOIC Purchased the Hogue 12" LOP stock to make the 500 more user friendly to my son and create a tighter package for home defense. Very nice fit and finish. I found that the LOP was much too short for me for shooting clays. Cheekweld was...
  10. T

Thanks. I'm trying to replicate the capacity of the spx without pushing the magazine past the muzzle. I look forward to more of your pics as your build evolves.
  11. T

Great photos and write up. I am getting ready for my own purchase. I'm contemplating getting a home security/field combo. Any idea if the Nordic +2 and 3/4 extension with allow for 7 in the mag? Seems like there was some speculation that it would.
Back