• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by Weeesss

1. W

What is the verdict on lasers on the Shockwave?

Should work. I am not home but it looks long enough. The laser is very small.
  2. W

The Black Aces rail is high enough so you can still see the front sight under the rail. The laser is aligned with the front sight. The red laser on my MP 340 revolver was not visible at all, but the green works well. If they had one of those shotgun lasers in green that projected a pattern, I...
  3. W

I could see it on a slightly overcast day around noon, and I was shooting about 25’ away.
  4. W

I put the Crimson Trace CMR-206 on mine. I had it sitting in my safe. I put the Black Aces rail/side saddle and put the laser near the muzzle. I really like it.
  5. W

Shockwave - new build

Ordered the kit and will order the Delta Wave safety if I can find one in red. This will satisfy my urges for a while.
  6. W

Shockwave - new build

Bought too many toys this past year to justify the KSG as much as I have wanted one the past couple of years.
  7. W

Shockwave - new build

I am going to do the exact same thing to mine instead of buying a KSG. I like the way it looks!
  8. W

What laser are you using?

I tried again and could see the laser out about 100ft out on an old oak tree, but it gets a little tough trying to see it. But for my purposes, 7 yards inside my house is the maximum I need.
  9. W

I have a CT red laser on my J-frame and the green is much brighter indoors than the red.
  10. W

I am new here but was just playing with the CMR-206 today. I could see it on the side of my shed about 50 feet away and even pointed at a big oak tree about 70 ft out but it was hard to see. That is daytime with sun and snow on the ground.
Back