• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by zamagi

1. Z

NIB Mossberg Consecutively Serial Number Model 500 Pump PERSUADER Cruiser Grip Shotguns

Today I sold them both to the same person. I’m pleased I didn’t have to split them up. The pair went for $500.
  2. Z

NIB Mossberg Consecutively Serial Number Model 500 Pump PERSUADER Cruiser Grip Shotguns

Thanks for the excellent response. That is what I was looking for. Neither has been shot and they are both in the original packaging. I'll price them at $600 for the pair and see what happens. I appreciate the assistance.
  3. Z

I'm a recently joined member. Please excuse my lack of Mossberg knowledge. I have been asked to sell these 2 shotguns and am looking for a recommendation. I think they were made around 1993. They are new in the box. There are two synthetic black stocks that came with them. One is still in...
Back