• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Recent content by zwordz

1. Z

My Mossberg Plinkers

Hello, These are 2 of my Plinksters, the 702 & 802. I have another 702 (bantam) that I am going to setup as well. I like them for the affordability they offer in regards to ammo, and the upgrades (scopes & bipods) were affordable online purchases and an always be used on other rifles...
  2. Z

802 Magazines ???

Update on my order... AMERICAN eSuperstore did not have any in stock, in addition and because of my note I have a 10% discount of future orders... I just want them to get these mags in. I'm going to try your site now.
  3. Z

802 Magazines ???

Hi All... I just bought (2) 802 magazines from AMERICAN eSuperstore for $16.61 each, yeah I know its more than other stores but they are out of stock, I just hope this store doesn't say the same since it is not listed anywhere. I can't wait for them to arrive.
  4. Z

New Member from Newark, NJ

Hello, I found this site today amd am looking forward to learning more from this group. I have 2 702's ( one adult and one bantam) these I have had for some time for my kids and I to shoot. I just got an 802 recently and am in the process of setting them up with scopes, bipods, and trying to...
  5. Z

How did you hear about or find MossbergOwners.com??

Found out through Google Search on how to properly mount my scope to my Plinkster.
  6. Z

Tell Us About Your SCREEN NAME and AVATAR...

Zwordz, Came to me from my role playing days, made up from a swords fighting character, but replaced the s's with z's...
Back