• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

NEW Mossberg Tactical .22 Autoloader AR-Style

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
37202.jpg

http://mossberg.com/products/default.as ... n=products

Description:
Mossberg International brings an AR-style platform to you for under $300. Shooting has never been more fun and affordable.
Mossberg International’s new lightweight Tactical .22 combines the look and feel of today’s AR-style platforms with Mossberg International’s reliable and affordable .22 autoloader. Taking cues from the proven 702 autoloader, the Tactical .22 matches an 18” barrel to a quad-rail forend, giving any shooter the opportunity to easily customize the Tactical .22 with lights, lasers or any number of AR accessories currently in the marketplace. The Tactical .22 is available in two stock configurations; a fixed stock with a standard 13” length of pull or a six-position polymer adjustable stock that offers a 10-3/4” – 14.5” LOP that accommodates smaller shooters as well as adults. The Tactical .22 features an integrated A2-style carry handle with rear sight and includes an optional handle-mount Picatinny rail which allows versatility in mounting scopes and other optics while providing the clearance necessary to utilize the open sights. Other features included with the Tactical .22 are sling mounts and a ten round magazine.

Color me Stoked! I hope this is only the begining, a peek at things to come...

Tell me about it! I had heard they were supposed to be releasing a new .22 but when they released this it got me quite excited for what else they may release!

ive been lookin into getting a .22 for a while now. i think i found it! if they even sell it in Canada :(

I was looking for .22 for a while now as well but I think this will be it!

I think you will be the first on here with one! Let us know when you get it.

Yep, there are a few folks here who own this! There are some posts under the sub forum for the Tac .22.

i want one!

i got a plan, give my wife my 702 sense she seems to like it so much. wait 2 weeks, then go buy this. when she questions it i just tell her that i decided i wanted a .22 to shoot when she shoots here .22. you know, to save ammo. so as not to run through so many 9mm rounds....

yea, thats it!

gibson_es said:
i want one!

i got a plan, give my wife my 702 sense she seems to like it so much. wait 2 weeks, then go buy this. when she questions it i just tell her that i decided i wanted a .22 to shoot when she shoots here .22. you know, to save ammo. so as not to run through so many 9mm rounds....

yea, thats it!

Does she read this? :lol:

Back