• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Winchester Blind Side

i just checked dicks website...no results. i can wait.

east hartford,ct. only 20 mins away from me...dicks is 30mins....

Cool...I've been up that way before...you're in about the middle of the state. I've been to Norwalk, New Haven and the sub pens in Groton/New London...NAVSUBBASE / CNIC...before it was BRACed in 2005. Ever been to the Sub Museum ?

In January, 1954 the first nuclear-powered submarine, the USS Nautilus, was launched from Groton...

Nice state.

yes about the middle of rte 66 and rte 44. have not been to the sub museum in years. it is a nice state, however the fools elected dan malloy and now he's raising taxes to the highest they have ever been. it's just plain stupid. how can you raise taxes when the majority of the state not working. but that's another thread for another time.....

I'd live with one in the state of Iowa period. Maybe if Scheel's and Bass Pro had a little more competition than just each other, we'd get more/better products and more knowledgeably staff.

We need one in South Western OH... or Northern KY would work too.

its worth a drive. if it's ginormus. lots of good prices too.

I saw them on cabelas. They do look awesom! I wana try it out i they make a 7 1/2 or 8. For clays. Just to do it..

Sadly, i have no cabelas. Maybe dicks will get it soon. I hate to pay shipping.

Back