• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

9200 I've found there for sale here in Ireland

Paddywhack 12g

.270 WIN
dututyqa.jpg

Sent from my U9200 using Tapatalk

Quite possible, one in pic is €400 /$?.. others are 450 and 275!! also a fourth in camo !
uny7ytet.jpg
This photo is the one I bought @270 euros

Last edited:
Maybe the god's of Mossberg have found me! ..I'll have to check them all before making a choice "shotgun roadtrip" but if cheap one is good it's mine!

OK I've put down a deposit on a 9200 rough conversion in $ is 340 full price, it looks ok bolt action is smooth, could do with refinishing mmm! let's have some fun Traditional wood' or matt black'...any votes?

Just to update no gun licence for 9200 as yet hopefully it'll arrive ! but police asked me to write down why I wanted another shotgun! :eek:

You need to explain to them you are collecting vintage shotguns.;);)

The regulations are tough here o mossy and it is getting worse but it is the local cop who makes the call on who can be "granted" even do there's no limit on how many guns you can own ! and you can only be a collector of deactivated guns![/URL]

Patty I'm in NY and I think our Governor Cuomo got his info from your DOJ. @!#$@$%%^^%&**

Back