• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

How Many Mossberg's Do You Own?

I only own Mossberg long guns and Taurus pistols. One other single action is different brand. If only mossberg made pistols.

I have one 500 Persuader, one 590 Mariner, one 590A1 18.5" barrel, one 590A1 20" barrel and one 930 SPX. Two years ago or so, I owned zero Mossbergs and, essentially, had zero experience with them having been raised an 870 guy(of which I have two[both Vang Comp 870s BTW, weird right?] and an H&R Pardner Pump[which is an 870 copy]).

I have one 500 Persuader, one 590 Mariner, one 590A1 18.5" barrel, one 590A1 20" barrel and one 930 SPX. Two years ago or so, I owned zero Mossbergs and, essentially, had zero experience with them having been raised an 870 guy(of which I have two[both Vang Comp 870s BTW, weird right?] and an H&R Pardner Pump[which is an 870 copy]).
Nice. Kilrain the shotgun king.

Nice little Mossberg family you have there.

I now have 1! Just got a 500. Forgot to take pictures before diving into modifications, but will post a pic shortly...

I just picked up my first yesterday!! But I've ordered a 3 barrel combo that I'm getting Friday!
ru3ymy2u.jpg
ymaje6ud.jpg
husudyha.jpg

I'll post pics of my new one on the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks can't wait for the next one.
I didn't really need two, but couldn't pass up the deal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back