• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Miss Turkey Hunting in Oklahoma

Man, I couldn't make the trip to our property in Oklahoma for Turkey season. And for punishment, my Dad just sent me this:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1397431892.542586.jpg

It's just not right. I thought we had protection against cruel and unusual punishment?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D*mn. I was sure that when I clicked on this thread I was gonna see pictures of "Miss Turkey Hunting". o_O Take care. Tom Worthington

I bet you dont miss another season LOL!!
And then he send's picture's, man I bet you had a tuff childhood with a dad like LOL!!
If you are still speaking to him, tell him "Congrats" on some nice looking birds!!

Rotfl. Thanks guys. Thought you'd like that. Yeah, he gives me hell when I don't make it out. Hard to do with both the kids and work sometimes. I know there's some other turkey hunters, do I thought I'd share.

Nice, but cruel!!!

My season start one week from today.

I live in Oklahoma City and have a farm out in Hinton (south west part of the state) that is just full of turkey. I think turkey hunting is one of the most fun animals too hunt. You get to call them in, and stalk hunt them it is some of the best hunting times I have had by myself or with my son, and you can take some fishing poles with you and after the morning hunt you can go slay some bass.
What part of Oklahoma do you hunt? Also if you come down you should come and shoot some USPSA or 3 gun with us.
I will try to find some pics of the record trophy tom that I shot. It had 1 3/4 long spurs and a 12 3/4" long beard. I shot one last year that had a double beard. Anyways hope you get to go some time this year.

I'd love that Feegee. I'm original from Ft Gibson. Right outside of Muskogee. We have 1442 acres. The Arkansas river boarders 2 sides of it.

I love calling up birds and stalking. So challenging.

I'd love to see that bird

Back