• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Finally sold the shotshells

Wrenches

.270 WIN
I posted the ad on Armslist and got two hits. One wanted me to ship it to Kentucky and I said no. The other we met at HEB and completed the deal. I got $140 for it.

Then I went to Academy and bought two 100rnd packs of Win 40sw 165s and a laser bore sighter.

A good day indeed. :D

Thanks, I'm returning the laser bore sight. Look like someone had it before me and it's not true plus a bent wrench. Yep, someone messed with it and skewered all up.

It's a Bushnell so that's a good brand.

I guess Bushnell aren't such a good brand. I returned the bore sighter and looked at another one and it's off too. So much for that, anyway I picked up three boxes of Win 9mm NATOs instead. :)

I have one for most calibers. The lasers can be weak for outdoor sighting in sunlight at distance BUT I've had good results sighting my longest possible indoor sight
line (about 50') then going to the range and using that setting to get me on paper at 25 yards.

From there I just stretch it out to the sight distance poi I'm looking for - fast work for a few bucks and stow the unit for future changes.

Some take odd ball batteries. Buy on the web. You can get a card of 25 for the price of 3 at Batteries-R-Us!!!

Back