• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

pictures that make you lol

Interesting how many times I've spoken to people about the bible who profess to know so much about it and yet know virtually nothing. They simply parrot back all the other objections they've heard that sounded "convincing" without actually doing any real research for themselves.
This picture for example; most people see it as a joke and take it with a grain of salt. Others, like many I've met and talked to, will subconsciously tuck away bits and pieces to be regurgitated later at a party or social gathering of like minded individuals where they can be assured no one will call into question the accuracy of their claims.

View attachment 5602
http://www.mossbergowners.com/forum...res-that-make-you-lol.902/page-68#post-145483 ;-D

Because+god+said....+I+need+that+lmg+with+1000+round_8f8cb9_5062326.jpg

Interesting how many times I've spoken to people about the bible who profess to know so much about it and yet know virtually nothing. They simply parrot back all the other objections they've heard that sounded "convincing" without actually doing any real research for themselves.
This picture for example; most people see it as a joke and take it with a grain of salt. Others, like many I've met and talked to, will subconsciously tuck away bits and pieces to be regurgitated later at a party or social gathering of like minded individuals where they can be assured no one will call into question the accuracy of their claims.

View attachment 5602

Just so we are clear, This is just in defense of me....I have actually studied a great deal of religion. I figured if I was going to hate something I certainly should know what I hate and why. So then, I do not hate god or such deities, I hate the organized way they preach to me. How they all want my money. How they know I'm a sinner. How they can make me saved. How I need to pray....
I don't need any of that....at all. I choose to believe in God in my own way. I don't need religion to tell me how. But if the masses need to, then so be it. Who am I to judge? The picture I posted just struck me funny. I was hoping it would find it's way to your funny bones too. Not you personally, but those who visit here regularly. And see this topic for what it is...Pictures that make you laugh out loud. That is all it was....if you feel it was hate speech, then you seem to have a lax in judgement.....

I for one do not know everything about the bible, nor do I claim to. However I did stay at a Holiday Inn once....

Back