• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

your go-to CLP. Help wanted

Fireclean. I don't know what it's classified as exactly, but it's flat good. I think it mostly focuses on the C and L, but by default does the P as well.

I picked up two more products at a gun show on Saturday and I have another gun show this weekend to see if I can find more while I wait for the final mail ordered products to reach my doorstep. Then I can begin the process of evaluating all of them. I should be somewhere in the range of about 45 products.

Fireclean. I don't know what it's classified as exactly, but it's flat good. I think it mostly focuses on the C and L, but by default does the P as well.
Thats one I was going to mention..If it will fit the criteria?

Swyped while swerving via mobile device

I did not secure fireclean since it make no claims in regards to being a corrosion inhibitor. Its claims are “cleans and repels carbon.” and its only protection claim if from carbon.

Ok. If you check out their site, it does some pretty amazing stuff removing rust, so I would think that it would also protect from it. My two cents. It has made a believer out of me just in the amount of time I don't have to spend cleaning my weapons because it does a better job of C, L and P.

Can't wait for this one I use g96 but have been thinking of trying froglube not because g96 isn't doing a good job I just see all the raves about frog lube being I'm in Canada how it holds up in cold is a big deal can't have it gum up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait for this one I use g96 but have been thinking of trying froglube not because g96 isn't doing a good job I just see all the raves about frog lube being I'm in Canada how it holds up in cold is a big deal can't have it gum up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Be sure to get the correct version of frog lube if using in cold weather.

All the products have been secured and the evaluation is under way.
products_zps79aac764.jpg

Damn!

You've certainly put together a good base for comparison. Looking forward to your results...

I think I have amassed gun care products ued by perhaps 99% of firearms owners. I did not purchase EVERY produc on the market but odds are that I have the super majority of them in my shop right now.

Back