• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

New 930 spx coyote tan owner from Texas.

I bought a blackwater 590a1 and have a coyote tan 930 spx on the way so I figured Im a mossberg fan now. I also have a 500. Anyway hope to get on some good discussions in the future. Just curious, but has anyone had problems with coyote tan 930 spx's, I know they came out in 2013 and should have akl issues resolved. Just wondering.

Welcome aboard.

It may be a bit finicky with low brass at first, but they usually become more forgiving with a little break-in. Although like KW said, his has been flawless since day one. We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so we're lookin forward to pics of your new SPX and other Mossbergs. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any other questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Thats Cool man thanks. It seems like a laid back friendly vibe here. Thats why I joined. Im a member on another ak forum, wont say which one, but not too friendly there at times. Ill try to post pics soon.

Absolutely.

We're just a bunch of like minded folks hangin around and talkin 'bout guns. We don't put up with any of that elitist crap or the I'm more tactical'er than you BS...

Welcome to the forum from NY and congrats on your "soon to be" new Mossy.

Welcome to the forum. I understand your views because I belong to a couple of forums, and the guys here are really helpful.

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum Mike !!

...and thank you for your service to our great country !!

Welcome from MI!!

The 930 Rocks!!

Mine doesnt just yet, i got it yesterday , hopefully when i polish the chamber it will rock.

I've never done anything to mine but clean it and replace the charging handle, It still Rocks. ;-D

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and let us know if you have any questions. We hope you enjoy it here with our laid back, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Back