• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Mass Prison Clemency

I'm in the middle...

Yes it could be a good thing. But I've seen first hand how quickly a non-violent drug abuser gets violent. Like a ticking time bomb.

I need more details before I can could call it good move. When I read the words "unprecedented use of clemency power" and Obama in the same sentence I am very wary. I have no trust that he will ever do what I consider the right thing. While they may be labeled non violent what many of them did hurt people and did help drive violent crime.

If they give clemency and they re-offend can we lock them up for life?

Last edited:
http://www.wnd.com/2014/04/pardon-me-obama-bill-ayers-crack-cocaine/

Is it me or does everything Obama touches get immediately traced back to his ultra leftist comrades? I'll write it again, I don't trust any of the people in the administration, especially Obama and Holder.

Deborah Leff, currently a senior adviser to Attorney General Eric Holder, will take over the Office of the Pardon Attorney, the Justice Department announced yesterday.
Major news media reports yesterday covered the new pardon guidelines as well as the appointment of Leff to her new position. However, entirely unreported was Leff’s previous relationships with Ayers and Obama as well as her anti-gun activism.
Leff served in the 1990s as president of the Joyce Foundation, an education reform and anti-gun activist group.
Obama served on the Joyce Foundation board from 1994 to 2002. He was named to the board by Leff.
While Leff served as Joyce’s president, the non-profit provided critical start-up capital to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge, or CAC, an education reform group founded by Ayers.
Obama worked closely with Ayers at the CAC and was appointed in 1995 as chairman of the organization’s board.

Back