• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Patrol availability

Have you checked with Davidsons Gun Gallery?

They usually keep pretty fair stock.

RSR group?

Lew Horton?

Go to Utah Guns There is a feller who bought one and His Wife Told him sell it or hit the road
Utahguns.com Hope it helps you DD

From what I can gather, distributors have not received any tan stock patrols in .308 for a while. Guess I just have to keep being patient. It's getting pretty tough!

Went and got it sighted in pretty quick. After lookin' down the barrel to "bore sight" it, I got on paper pretty quick at 50 yards. Got it zeroed four inches high and backed up to 100 yards. Zero was set! Only took about 10 rounds. Went out to another range on another day and let 'er rip. I shot a total of 37 rounds out of my Promag 20 round M1a mag and the factory 10 rounder. Bolt was stiff but got a little better as the day went on. I was slappin steal at 120 yards off hand with no problem! I attribute this mostly to my Vortex glass, but the Miculek muzzle brake also helped me stay on target. I was able to see impact when I shot from a rest because of the effectiveness of the brake and recoil pad. The trigger was also an aid. It broke clean and crisp. I'm no target shooter but putting rounds on steal at that distance would normally be a task for me. Not with this rifle! It's a shooter for sure.

Sounds like you're really enjoying that rifle! Congrats!

What ammo are you shooting? I'm curious...

Back