• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Beginner Shotgun Video

John A.

Unconstitutional laws are not laws.
Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderator
Just a quick video I did recently to cover some of the basic terminology and descriptions of shotguns for beginners.

It should cover most of the basics about shotguns for those that are just starting to learn about them.

Sometime in the future, I would like to do a more in-depth video complete with live fire and night fire sessions, but that may be a while.

But in the meantime, maybe this will help some folks.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycJnEKkrPP8[/youtube]

Thanks for sharing; great video! I look forward to seeing a more in-depth video in the future.

Thanks gentlemen.

Everyone has to start somewhere and no one was born knowing everything (even if some would want you to think they were).

Most folks that visit a gun forum will already know the basics, but maybe some of the guests and lurkers are just wanting to learn more.

So I don't suppose there's any harm in trying to cover the very basics that some will take for granted and others too embarassed to ask.

If/when I do another video, I'm going to have a lot less talk and a lot more action though.

I'd like to cover tactical reloads and lights at night in there somewhere.

I don't know a thing about shot guns but just got one a couple weeks ago and have yet to shoot it. luckily my husband knows all about them but now maybe I'll surprise him and sound like I know something now ;) thanks for posting!

John A. said:
So I don't suppose there's any harm in trying to cover the very basics that some will take for granted and others too embarassed to ask.

This is a very good point. It is sometimes intimidating just to say "I have zero clue what youre talkin about, please explain to a nOOb what that means..." etc.

I've been there. Sometimes I go back just to visit! :D

Back