• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

FS: Mossberg Owners Official T-Shirts...

DHonovich

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Sponsor
"Philanthropist"
file.php

This ultra breathable tee takes on any activity with sweat-wicking performance and heathered good looks.

3.8-ounce, 100% polyester jersey
Set-in, open hem sleeves
Double-needle sleeves and hem

SIZE: S, M, XL, 3XL (these are the sizes that are currently left)
PRICE: $16.50 + $5 (shipping) = $21.50
PAYMENT: payments@mossbergowners.com or mail a check to Daniel Honovich, 10 Clinton Avenue, Cortlandt Manor, NY 10567

Re: Mossberg Owners Official T-Shirts...

I received mine yesterday.

Dan, these shirts are great! Thanks for having these made up and for making them available to us...

I am glad you are liking them; I look forward to offering a bigger variety in the future.

Hey there Dan.... I am a fairly new member to this forum and just came across this post. Do you have any more shirts in the 3X left?? Can you please include a picture of the shirt so I may see how they look?? Thank you for your assistance.... Joe

Yes I do have some left and what view do you want of the shirts?

I would need a 3X; and more or less want to see a pic to see exactly what the design looks like on the shirts....

Shoten said:
Hey Dan,
Any size Large left available? Color, style?
I am out of the large at the moment but will get more in stock soon

Are any in XL still available? Also, small world. I used to live in Cortlandt Manor (Quarry Acres), now in PV.

If not, let me know when you place another order.

Let the membership know when the stock will be replenished Doc...I'll be in for two XL's...Thanks !!

I got to put in for another order soon. I only have XXL and XXXL left at the moment.

Back