• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

yo

00Buck

.22LR
Ohio guy here
Was a 870 die hard for many many years
Saw a Mossburg on sale , had heard nothing but good about them so bought myself one.

After pounding it at range got to say it is nice, maybe better than Rem 870

Only gripe is a little tricky to field strip but I expect it will get easier with practice.
Anyway yo

Welcome aboard.

We've got a great group of folks here on Mossberg Owners and the atmosphere is very laid back. The only thing we like better than discussing each other's guns is lookin at 'em, so be sure to post up pics of your new Mossberg. Take a look around and feel free to post up pics of any other firearms you own in the various sub-forums. You'll find that we're into a lot more than just Mossberg around here. Jump in on the conversation anywhere and let us know if you have any questions.

Enjoy the site!

- L.E.S.

Will post some pics after my other mossy 12 g is delivered
Tracking number says I should get it tomorrow
A PG JIC Mariner

Welcome from MI!!

Long time 870 owner myself. Just don't clean it LOL. ;)

Welcome to the Mossberg Owners Forum 00Buck !!

Lookin' forward to the pictures of the Mossy's...

2hhn9zp.jpg

The JIC MARINER more later

Busy as heck

I bought the pistol grip Shotgun because me and the wife travel now ( R V life ) as we are both retired . Need some form of protection and I see this as about the best compact firearm I can expect to use for all the critters in the desert and 2 legged varmints looking for trouble ( which happens more and more it seems ).

One time we had a grizzly sow with two cubs come into camp in a National Forest about 40 yards close to us . I felt a little naked with just a small handgun.
I figure with the Pistol grip firearm and a handgun I have all bases covered for safety.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone

I bought the pistol grip Shotgun because me and the wife travel now ( R V life ) as we are both retired . Need some form of protection and I see this as about the best compact firearm I can expect to use for all the critters in the desert and 2 legged varmints looking for trouble ( which happens more and more it seems ).

One time we had a grizzly sow with two cubs come into camp in a National Forest about 40 yards close to us . I felt a little naked with just a small handgun.
I figure with the Pistol grip firearm and a handgun I have all bases covered for safety.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone
get good with that PG or pull it up and shoot it like a pistol when that grizz is giving you the charge......gunna piss him off otherwise.
I read your post about good priced buck, Cheaper Than Dirt....traitors to the 2A and not at all Cheaper Than Dirt, have fun on the website its a good place

Howdy and welcome to the club. :D
Thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself. Please, feel free to chime in on any conversation, anywhere, and we hope you enjoy it here with our family friendly, relaxed approach at Mossberg Owners.
And remember....
We're here to help, not hinder. ;)

ripjack13
smiley-greet013.gif

Back