• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

First line of defense, Tactical Dog Thread!

The wife and I got a new pup last week. She's a rescue from N Carolina. She has relaxed and likes her new home. She is totally mommas lil girl. She has little interest in me. Its all about my wife. She looks like a husky/shepherd mix...I just hope it's not husky/chihuahua. LOL
Her name is Burl....

NCM_0783-1.jpg
NCM_0790.JPG

For a rescue she looks like she hit the jackpot with you guys! She doesn't look very tactical though.

nunysaqu.jpg

One of them is afraid of the dark

Hint it's not the kid or the guinea pig. My great protector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One of them is afraid of the dark

Hint it's not the kid or the guinea pig. My great protector

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had a dog named cotton, who was afraid of storms. Every time it's thunder he would be parked outside our bedroom door just panting and drooling. He would never let up until we let him up and he'd sleep on the bed.

Until one day he slept on my leg and seriously jacked it up. I don't let dogs up anymore. Great dog though. RIP.
image.jpg

The wife and I got a new pup last week. She's a rescue from N Carolina. She has relaxed and likes her new home. She is totally mommas lil girl. She has little interest in me. Its all about my wife. She looks like a husky/shepherd mix...I just hope it's not husky/chihuahua. LOL
Her name is Burl....

View attachment 5740
View attachment 5741

Great post, rip. Made me smile! I wish more humans were as good as dogs.

But then I wouldn't have a job.

Took this last night. Here is my 3/4s of my pack. The little one is a rescue from a kill shelter- Margo. The other two are Germans (black one is Ranger, Guiding Eyes retiree . The other is Luna, rescue from a bad home). The last one is Zelda, had her forever. She does't like to sleep with the pack most of the time so it's impossible to get them together.

The pack.jpg

One of the reasons I haven't been on the site as much lately is my new puppy. I got him late in october and he was around 3 months old at the time. It's like having a second full time job, this thing. I'm really excited about it and he's been a very good dog so far. Hopefully I can get him trained to hunt pheasants, I already know he can chase ducks and chickens around my girlfriends farm. I got the stuff to take him hunting but the weather has not been very good on my days off. There's a few weeks left in the season so hopefully I can take him soon. He gets fixed on thursday though so that will not allow for much outdoor activity I'm sure.

Also, he's not the least bit tactical. He's more likely to lick you to death maybe.

I know you have a soft spot for them , look into those eyes and they probably remind you of yours. They are thinkers, super smart

Back