• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Strykezone 380

Just got it home a few minutes ago. Shot it at the indoor range a handful of times before I left. What I know so far: it shoots 378-381, standard crosshair is good for 30 yards and under, first circle is 2" high at 40. So far I'm really enjoying the trigger rated at under 3 pounds but didn't get to check pull weight but I believe them after shooting it.

Nice. I see where they are getting their speed, I didn't realize it was utilizing an inverted cam design

Looking forward to a range report. ;-D

Also its 20" axle to axle. Range report with pics will come as soon as I can find a target and place to shoot as I can't do it here unfortunately

Great looking crossbow.

And 380 fps is fast as lightning.

If you wait 3 seconds after you shoot it, can you hear it thundering too?

Well I finally bought a target and flung a few bolts yesterday. No pics but as I saw when I bought it, crosshairs are dead on out to 30 and hits three inches low at 40. If I use my first drop in the scope I shoot about 5" high.

Unfortunately most scopes, unless they are speed adjustable, are going to be "off" somewhere in their range as they are calibrated for the average bow speed thay intend people to us it on. Even the scope on my raptor is off from the 30 yard pin and furthur. You just have to walk it back and figure out where the crosshair is accurate and use that as your benchmark. For example my 30 yard pin is dead on at about 35 yards.

On my Excalibur I mounted the Optimizer scope mount that id adjustable out to 80 plus yards depending on your bow. You use a single crosshair on the scope and the base adjusts for distance (like a sight tape on target sights for use on compounds and recurves) My Bow is slow so I only get 60 yards of adjustment but it is dead on out to 60 yards.

Hopefully most of my shots are under 30myards anyways but yeah I need to step back and see what it does but for now I know where I have to hold. Don't plan on shooting very far on deer I just couldn't hold a bow back anymore

Back