• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Dillon Progressive Loaders

terry2425

.270 WIN
I'm going to start up-grading my progressive loaders from Lee Loadmasters to Dillon's for my ammunition Business. Lee makes a very good progressive, but I'm starting to wear parts out from the heavy use. I'll still keep the Loadmasters to do some odd ball calibers.

What I would really like is some feed back on the Dillon 650 for use in 9 MM, 40 S&W, 45 ACP, 38/357 and 44 Magnum. From my research, they will load more per hour and should hold up a lot better with heavy use. I'm going to buy the 1050 to do .223 and want to up-grade the rest of the calibers I do to the 650.

Any comments and feed back will be greatly appreciated.

Terry

I can't comment from first-hand experience but I know I'd probably love to own one. That being said, while I have the money to get one since I never feel the need to crank out months worth of ammo in one fast sitting I doubt I'll ever invest in one.

Dillon stands behind their stuff better than anyone. There is no such thing as wearing out even the smallest of their press component parts without getting a replacement part just for the asking.

Back