• Mossberg Owners is in the process of upgrading the software. Please bear with us while we transition to the new look and new upgraded software.

Good deal on 12 Gauge

Don't seem like it's significantly different than anyplace else. 60cents/rd there, 57 - 64cents/rd at a couple other on-line places. Plus shipping of course.

$13.77 for 25 rounds if you are a buyers club member for the first link. Math makes that .55 a round. Coupon code I posted is free shipping.
Please, if you know of a better deal, post it rather than commenting on how this one isn't so great :)
Maybe if you woudl share these deals like I shared this one?

The FREE shipping makes it a great deal. Last time I bought 00 buck on the webs by the time I added in shipping it was .90 a round.

$13.77 for 25 rounds if you are a buyers club member for the first link. Math makes that .55 a round. Coupon code I posted is free shipping.
Please, if you know of a better deal, post it rather than commenting on how this one isn't so great :)
Maybe if you woudl share these deals like I shared this one?

Point taken. I don't buy ammo or much of anything else on-line, but got curious and googled some. Wasn't really impressed by any of the on-line prices. :)

Point taken. I don't buy ammo or much of anything else on-line, but got curious and googled some. Wasn't really impressed by any of the on-line prices. :)

I hear ya, but I personally tend to not comment if I don't know something, especially when you rain on someone's parade that is only trying to help ;)

PSA if still running their Estate 25 rd box 12g 00buck special. I was buying a partial LPK and was able to throw in 3 boxes b4 the shipping went from $8.50 to $12.50.

http://palmettostatearmory.com/index.php/estate-00-2-3-4-buckshot-25rds-1127n0.html

$8.99 a box of 25 - the part number needs another "0" on the end to find specs - 1325 fps IIRC!

estate_buck.jpg

That's about as low as I've seen. Commercial 00 buck.

I can reload at about .20 but the work counts for something and 75 fresh hulls is another offset.

I was paying $8.50 Shipping to buy a few ounces of trigger group parts and was looking for something else I could use to fill up the order before shipping jumped up. I could have bought 18 PMAGS - the shot was less out of pocket!!

Thanks, Keith! ;)

Just bought 100 rounds (4 boxes) and a 5-pack of slugs for $4. Shipping was $12 for a total of $44 to my door. Subtracting the slugs puts the 00 buck at $0.40/rd... :)

You guys are most welcome !

It looks like the deal is still in place.

Buckshot at birdshot prices.

One thing - I have noticed that the shells are a little bit longer than standard, which I suppose may reduce the capacity by one in some magazines.

Back